Apr 17, 2013

My best friend wedding


Finally Irma is married. huhu.
Officially, anyone can book me for gubahan. ngehngehngeh
The night before solemnization, I stayed at her house to finish whatever necessary. Mengubah hantaran la!
So happy for you babe! Me and Irma we had our time together, we grow up until who we are now and I love her like family (harap harap irma x baca my blog), I hope we remain friend till jadi nenek. haha!
My mom, my sis pun datang okeyh~
The most importantly masa her wedding adalah our "group" reunion. sayang ika takde..
mini gathering katakan. lepas ni berkumpul dekat kenduri cik yati pulak.
Here is the picture those yang memang i intent to have long relationship :), looking forward

me and exhousemate ina, macam nora danish kan?

 before solemnization

well, the gossip gang

sweet
hehe
sempat
"pengEpit" berhemah

yatie, personally shes beautiful with new hijab image ^^, if u read this babe
mama fieza, yatie n me
 our housemate
part of the gang. ika je takdak
kak nida
huhu
 sis, irma n me
wanie pun dtg

make me think of zaman blaja dulu.. x sangka da tua bangka skrg....

\


No comments:

Post a Comment